GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Prawn Farm


It's always our pleasure to try out newly opened restaurants and other eating places. I always find it amusing also to critique the foods, the place and the services.

One of our recent favorite restaurants is the Prawn Farm, located at the Island City Mall. The restaurant is owned by the owners of the mall too and it is managed by the former manager of my sister's restaurant.

The Prawn Farm serves mostly seafoods and traditional Filipino dishes. One of my favorites there is the steamed pampano fish. Everytime we eat there, I always order this fish dish.

Since I know the manager personally, I feel so open to tell him what I think of the foods we ate, the kind of service the staff did to us and just anything. And I am glad that he will also heed to our suggestions. Some of these suggestions which were taken and given attention to were:

- Putting a sign inside the restroom because their door lock is so confusing. The user wouldn't know which way to turn the lock to open or lock it. The next time we went there, a very comprehensive label is attached.

- The Kare-kare was too dry. The next time we ordered the dish, it tasted and looked much better.

When you are in Bohol, don't miss to try-out dining at the Prawn Farm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Cagayan de Oro philippine said...

I get a good bet their dishes are all worth to taste. hope I can try this resto. :)http://www.cdokay.com/

Thien Nguyen said...

Hi! I'm Thien Nguyen from Vietnam. Thanks so much for your sharing. It's very interesting and useful. When planning to visit Sapa, Vietnam - a poetic spot in the northern part of the country, remember to spend time going around town to buy Sapa souvenirs to bring home. These meaningful gifts can delight your beloved ones.

Hope to see you soon in Vietnam!